"Polygraph-Zashchita SPb" carries out full production cycle of plastic cards from design development to the immediate issue of the finished products circulation. High-tech equipment allows us to produce the following types of cards:
- cards with contact, contactless and dual interface,
- magnetic stripe cards,
- cards with unique means of visual and digital protection,
- cards with microprocessor,
- Bank cards of EMV-standard,
- keys for hotels,
- discount card,
- gift certificate,
- loyalty cards,
- contactless paper smart cards,
- laminate contactless smart card,
- transport cards.
One of the largest customers of our company is the Moscow metro. We also produce cards for other transport systems operating in many Russian cities. "Polygraph-Zashchita SPb" produces products with RFID-system for different applications: travel, fuel cards, school / student cards, key cards for hotels and storage rooms, ski passes, parking for parking lots, season tickets for fans, social/state cards, loyalty cards (discount, bonus, gift).
HF 13.56 MHz high-frequency RFID tags are used where large amounts of data need to be transmitted. Scope of these labels includes:
- transport and payment smart cards;
- identification documents (passport, driver's license and others);
- access control systems for staff and visitors;
- automation systems of logistics, libraries and archives, retail trade (inventory of goods, warehouse movements accounting).
HF-tags are produced in the form of stickers, cards, bracelets, key chains. The products are characterized by low cost, high quality and have a wide range of solutions for different requirements and purposes.
LF 125 kHz low-frequency RFID tags are used where a small distance between the object and the reader is acceptable. Scope of application:
- access control systems,
- automation of identification on assembly lines in industrial production,
- animal identification.
Reading equipment and labels of this type first appeared in the late 80-ies of the last century, but are widely used now
Field of application of UHF 860-920 MHz ultrahigh frequency RFID tags:
- identification and control of moving objects in real time (accounting of vehicles, rail cars);
- warehouse and logistics (tracking the location of goods, receiving and shipping, supply management).